filters
State:
City:
Product:

Better Business Bureau - I Love Jewelry will not fill my order

I ordered and paid on their website November 27, 2018. I have not received my order. They will not respond to my emails, Facebook comments, private messenger, or answer the phone. Nor will they fill the order or refund my money.
Show

Better Business Bureau - Complaint of GENTEK failure to follow through with BBB request.

Complaint #13113157 was to have work done by end of year. It was not done and I have heard nothing form them.

Better Business Bureau - QUALITY CARRIERS DESIGN SCHOOL

HI HELLO ! I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THERE SCHOOL IS INTERNATIONAL

Better Business Bureau - MRojas Auto Service

Need to check on membership of a business.
2.0
Additional Services
Facilities and Services
Privacy and Data Security
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Service Scheduling

Better Business Bureau - Federal Insurance company

Is this areal company/ insurance beneficiary

Better Business Bureau - Anything new on my issue

ID 13285953 . Do you have anything new on my ID # ?
Reply to reviews
I made a complaint to better business bureau to seek professional help in solving the issue I had with the company . My complaint was assigned and reference number was provided. After few days the lady asked me to send the invoice related to the issue I had. I sent her...
Better Business Bureau

Too bad there isn't a government program you can report us to.

I didn't like
  • Bbb is worthless
  • Customer service

Better Business Bureau - complaint case #32113158

American building owners retired in 2018, but this past customer needs extra siding due to storm damage. They can find it at Aluminum Distributors in Des Moines, Ia. Hope this helps Frank Pagano

Better Business Bureau - Pos review

I had a problem with a roofer who just couldn't seem to fix my roof correctly. Every time it rained I would get new water stains on my ceiling. I formed a complaint with the BBB, and my problem was then resolved.

Contact Better Business Bureau

USA
Phone:
(703) 276-0100
Show

Better Business Bureau in Wichita Falls, Texas - BBB removed my Rising S Bunker complaints

I complained about Rising S Bunkers ripping me off for $45,000 and the BBB unlawfully removed my complaints. They're just not there anymore. They replaced them with positive reviews. I'm sorry, but the BBB is there for complaints, not to advertise your company with glowing reviews they probably paid for just like they must have paid to have my BBB complaints removed. I know for a fact that most consumer complaint websites are a scam to extort money from businesses who pay to have their complaints covered up with positive propaganda. PissedConsumer.com is the only website that doesn't remove bad reviews or complaints.
Additional Services