The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business or anything for that matter. They use form letters and just add the necessary information needed. They always side with the business. This needs to be stopped! This type of practice is nothing less then "The Mafia" extorting money from consumers because the company pays the BBB to do this. You can file a complaint with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" just go to http://bbbthetruth.com/resources/file-a-complaint-against-the-bbb/ Then you can read just how bad the BBB is and exactly what they do to people complaining about a business or anything else for that matter. This is the "First Stage" write a letter to:
The Council of Better Business Bureau4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 703-276-0100Fax: 703-525-8277You need to send the letter certified return receipt because if you don't they deny they ever got your complaint.
The "Second Stage" Send a complaint about:Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices by the BBBAddress the complaint to:The Office of the Attorney General
"Third Stage":Send your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)Use their site:https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
The "Fourth Stage":If you cannot get satisfaction, and or demand compensation for the damages caused by the wrong doing of the BBB you need to take the BBB Franchise to court.The franchise owner is relying on the fact that very few will go through with the expenses involved in such litigation.Franchise owners may "close shop" to avoid paying compensation.Check the corporation records of the BBB Franchise you intend to sue.What is the track record of the owners? Any previous "Not for Profits" corporations?It is best to appoint a legal firm that has experience in litigation and cases against the BBB
Don't waste your time in filing anything with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" you are doomed before you even begin. Maybe if enough people don't file complaints the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" might go out of business. That would be nice they don't do anything as it is. They can't read nor retain what they read if they read at all everything is a form letter or document. I wish I had a job to where all I had to do was send a form letter and nothing else all day. That would really be nice. Please look at the documents that I have uploaded so you can see for yourself. The "Phathom Merchant" where Discover lied about in their letter to the BBB and my letter who knows who or what it is. The "Phathom Merchant" just appears out of nowhere just to charge on your card that has been canceled hours before by you! This is really "Fascinating" better watch out for that "Phathom Merchant" he is going to get you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Complaints
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."